Friday, January 28, 2011

January 29th. 1:00am,Saturday.

Bonjour! How is everyone? Hopefully wonderful and happy happy. I'm alright alrighty, haha. So yeah what happened this week? WHOAA, well in some ways alot but then when you look at it nothing really happened. So anyhow, Monday through Thursday was suppose to be for exams, I took History Monday, Algebra Tuesday, Science Wednesday, Thursday was a 2 hour delay so we couldn't take our exam and moved it to Friday which was suppose to be for makeup exam day, so Interior Design Friday. So the only one out of all of those that I am sure that I passed was Algebra, because he said he would called if we failed it, and well he didn't call which made me happy! I started that exam at 8:15am and ended at 11:03am, long time right? Yeah weird, never have I took so long on a test. Luckily, we don't have school Monday, cause that is now the new makeup exam test day, which honestly I don't know if I would have to retake any of those if I had failed it, which again I do not know if I did. If I did, oh well. They probably should have called me, haha. On Friday, I was suppose to be at the Dentist at 10am and well in order for me to do that I had to ask my principal and well you can't leave during exams, but he told me to ask my Interior Design teacher, of course she said I could leave right after I finished. Yeah, coolest teacher ever haha. So yeah, I walked out and waited for Sarah and Sapphire too get me. Long story short, I couldn't see my Dentist due to retarded schedule making!DX. How wack, so now my Orthodontist will probably bitch wine about how I should have had my cleaned teeth by them, and possibly should have got my tooth pulled. GREEEAAATTT, the joy of people being mean when clearly it was not my fault. Oh well, haha. I get my top braces off in like ten days, well that's a good thing, and then I have to go get a retainer, woot! Dunno if I should be happy about that or not, but I've had braces for like almost 2 years,xD. Nice exam week right? Sure.
Oh! I forgot, I got in trouble Thursday, for skipping. O.O. Yeah, Ima bad kid! DX. I knew it wasn't the smart thing to do but yet me being retarded and hyper made me not think, but your probably thinking "That's no excuse..", and you my friend are correct. I wasn't unconscious, I was clearly aware of everything just didn't think we would get caught. So yeah, um. Someone supposedly saw me and the others walk to the abandon building and well I suppose they called. So, the school cops came and well found us, and basically made us all wait for our parents to come and get us, since they called them. Skipping wasn't exactly the terrible thing in the situation, the thing that wasn't smart was that no one thought that we could get charged for trespassing. Which we did legally trespass, we all chilled in an abandoned building. Stupid. So, that is pending at this moment. If we have to pay, it's going to suck. Because that means I won't be able to go to Animazment, and won't be able to get some things. Anyhow, I was last to leave. Me and one of the cops had a long talk. Very strange actually, he told me things I never knew about him and I'm pretty sure not alot of people do either. I'm not exactly going to say what he said due to some people reading this, if that is even possible -_-. But, I don't think I will skip again, form school that is. Maybe play sick, or just stay home. I don't need police trouble. Neither does anyone else. Bad thing for me, I will get ISS for a day, so will the others unless they skipped earlier in the year and if that is so they will get suspended, and I will probably get suspended from Ladybug's for a couple of weeks :/. Ugh, I liked that club. Now, I can only look forward to ACG every other Wednesday, better than nothing I suppose. My guidance counselor is going to be so disappointed, haha, but she likes me so maybe I'm good. Best of luck to the others!
Friday night (last night), I went to some fighting thing, called Tough Men or something. It was pretty good and funny, but the people there were so dumb and ignorant. People making fun of guys in the ring, but yet I didn't see them in the ring fighting. Dumbass Dumb crappy people. I was shouting for someone to win, and saying whoaa and hit him, but I wouldn't bash any of them. I know I don't have the guts to get in a ring not knowing what could happen. People are crazed, and enjoy others feeling pain, or that is how it looks. But hey, if you enjoy boxing, go for it. I ain't against it. Woot.
Ahhh.I finished watching the anime series Elfen Lied. It was really great. But pissed me off in the end. Why would Lucy die? How? I do not know. It didn't exactly show her being killed but it showed gun fire and her horn in the hair and a piece off of it. When I saw that I was like O.O. But then before this last episode ended, in the end, someone rings the doorbell and Kouta was about to go to the door but heard the clock start working and it ended. DX. Which by the way, Lucy tried to fix the clock, obviously she did it. But still, nooooo. So sad. I wanted her and Kouta to be together. A great anime series, that is but 13 episodes long, not including the 10.5 episode.XD.
This is alot, and I know that pretty much no one reads my blog but this is just something to do. So I will keep blogging with random updates and weird conversations. xD

Well, Ima go and write more in a couple of days, have a great weekend everyone and a great (next) week (:
<3.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment