Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tueday February 1st. In school,near afternoon.

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for."-Georgia O'Keeffe

Hey everyone. Yes the title above is quite right, xD. I'm in school, actually in my Apex class. They don't have my information to begin my classes or anything, since I am new to apex. So, someone last semester took and finished 6 classes on Apex, and I was like dannnggg. I need to do at least three, but doing four would help out just as well haha. I have second lunch, which sucks. Most of my friends have first lunch and I am stuck with the second once, of course. Oh well, I will deal. Have too, haha.
My new classes started today, you know, the Geometry and Art, that's the only classes I have been too, besides Apex which is now. I have Geometry with a really nice teacher(not the first time I have had her).Which sucks because I have tall people sitting in front of me.-__-. Note taking should be fun eh? After that, I ran off too Art. She seems cool, but she shows that she will get on your for misbehavior. Art should be fun, haven't took an art class since the 6th grade and that wasn't to bad. One of my bestest friends, Raaven, is in my Geometry and Art class :D. I'm glad me and her finally get a class, just sucks that I don't have lunch with her, BUMMER. So I am in my 3rd period class now, Apex, and there isn't alot of people in here. Kinda quiet. Teacher is nice, and kinda funny. xD. Well, wish me luck on my last class of the day, Physical Science. :o. Oh,hmm my lunch wasn't so bad(:
I was called to the office during 2nd, and I suppose that went well. ISS tomorrow...Yay? I don't know if that is really a yay or not. I will probably just draw the whole time in there, sleeping on desks are not easy, for me anyway. Not everyone that I skipped with will be in there, thank gawd. I didn't want everyone to be in there really, just cause. Cause I dunno? xD. I apparently do not know alot do I? But then again, I DO! Don't judge me, o.o.
I dunno what to write,hmmm. I talked to one of my old bestfriends(Eli) today, he hasn't been going to this school so it may be a rough day on him, but probably not. He is a pretty swell person, yepp. (:
I know going to new schools aren't the easiest of things, sometimes hard, really just depends on that person. I went to a different school half a year then came back to the one I had original been going too. That is just a whole different story. So yeah, if anyone you know is new to your school, don't be so hard on them. Hehe.
Victoria said my blog was sometimes funny! O.O. That kinda made me happy :D.
I dunno if it is sometimes funny or not, but I would like for it to be interesting. I am a very weird and strange person so.
20 something minutes before next period, GAHH. I hope she is nice, she better be. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. O.O, I got type happy, hehe.
So I think I have written enough, blah blah. Hope everyones week is pretty awesome.
Bye for now.

Also, I did add a quote<3.

2 comments: