Tuesday, January 18, 2011

6am loves,January 18th.

Salute! Konnichiwa loves, why yes I am very aware of the time and I'm awake! I was laying down and was like what the heck ima type a little thing on blogger.I don't see why though, haha, I'm almost pretty sure no one reads this but I really don't care this is just something to do, and I quite enjoy it. I mean I thought I should have did a V-Blog but I don't really think I have much time for videos and when I do make them(videos) it's retarded cause I look like an idiot fool and never know what to do or say;which is very common in real life situations. Like, I never really know what to write in this but yet my  fingers are typing away words that just pop up in my head, I say them aloud in my mind, weird eh?
Oh well, I am very weird and I enjoy it, if you don't oh well, haha.
So anyhow, I have no school today because of black ice haha. We didn't even go yesterday and now we don't go today, kinda a good thing because I didn't go to bed till like 4am. Taylor wanted me to call her so I did, I think me and her talked for at least an hour.She fell asleep on the phone with me haha, kinda cute. I told her two stories and after the second one I could hear her breathing over the phone, and then I said her name and well she didn't respond, haha, go figure.So yeah, shortly afterwards I went to sleep, then woke up around 5:30am and Austin told me we had no school, and well I checked my phone and my teacher even texted me and told me, haha. She texts me when we don't because she is like the coolest teacher ever. So yeah, I even layed down and well couldn't sleep so no sleepy eyes led myself to the computer. so here I am baby. (:
I just realized I kinda wrote alot, WOOT! I like writing sometimes, or well alot of times not just some. Am I babbling? Oh well! I wanna sign up for journalism next year cause that would be kinda fun! Dunno what the heck I would write about, haha. But I never do, so. So yeah, hopefully I get double promoted this year cause if I don't I will be majorly pissed p'od, I mean c'mon, my guidance person tells me this shiz then says other things but I did get it straight with her so it is possible for me to get double promoted, I just have to work my butt off. Uhmm, 10 classes in one year, not even half way accomplished yet but I am working my way there. I'm really not even trying which in my best interest is not something I should fool around with. I'll have to start trying more, and work harder. The only real thing that even pushes me to do anything is well my future. I want a good future, one I will enjoy and live like and how I want. Not everyone gets the joy of even enjoying their future and I don't want to be apart of that, I want to enjoy it. I want to do something and become something and even mean something to someone or someones. I don't wanna be caught up in some web like most my family, guess that's why I'm so different. Most kids/teenagers now-a-days would love to grow up and be like their parents, but not me.(not harsh). Who would want to grow up wanting to go to prison? Not me. I don't want to be like my Mom, I love her, but she has made to many mistakes for me to even want to look down the same road she has took. Maybe she'll change, time will show I suppose, which by the way she gets out of prison in March or February, not really sure.(notice I didn't mention my Dad) Anyhow, back to what I was saying. I don't want the same life as which my parents have lived, it's not for me and probably won't ever be. So yeah, to achieve what seems to be impossible and yet so far away! Hope I can make something of myself.
So I know I wrote alot, but I'm sure not everyone/anyone has really read the whole thing and in which in ways could be a good thing, haha.
I'm still not tired, grrr. I'm listening to Mayday Parade, they are pretty amazing. I love any music, hehe. Oh, recently I have been listening to alot of Japanese music and it's pretty cool, even if I can't understand them, haha. I think you can understand some songs without really knowing the words or not. Mostly by the rhythm of the music and they way the words of sung. Just my thought.


That's alot so with that I will go and play on some sites or maybe try and sleep. Night.
Hope everyone is having a good week so far.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment