Monday, May 4, 2015

No text back? Okay, cool.

So, I am going to rant a little today because I have an issue that happens every so often with multiple people and it aggravates the piss out of me. - no, I don't really pee myself xD.


So, what is the deal with no texts back? Like, I am just curious.

If you're busy, that's cool, just reply later. Do you not know the phrase "better late than never"? -well it's true in this case.

If you don't want to talk, that's cool too just send "bye", or "talk to you later". At least that is REPLYING.

If you forget to reply, okay cool, reply when you realize that you forgot to reply in the first place. -that happens to me a lot and I still respond.

This REALLY aggravates me. I am not talking about one person, this happens every now and then. Although, I do have one friend who does it quite often and I don't see why. I am talking to YOU, I'm basically giving you attention by talking to you. I don't understand.


Here is a list of reasons of why someone should NOT REPLY TO ME in some cases:

1. If you are trying to get in my pants.
You mind as well stop that nonsense. You aren't Tom Cruise or Leonardo DiCaprio, just saying ~.
Also, I ain't easy. Go ahead and go cry in a corner, and try someone else.

2. If you are trying to get something out of talking to me.
 I don't mind paying for something every now and then but I won't make it a habit.
Friends help each other, they don't try to dry them clean.

3. If I threaten to come to your house to beat you up..
I mean why reply, I'm on my way so yeah, be prepared man.

4. If you plan on bringing me food.
I love food, so thank you and I will see you in a few.

5. If you are afraid that I will steal your soul.
Oh yes, I am a ginger ;D.
       

I know I gave a list of reasons of why someone should not reply to me in some cases, but I would still appreciate a reason as of why he or she can't respond back. I also know that people have busy lives, heck I have a busy life. I just enjoy talking and I feel like that is something I am good at xD. I guess I could give a list of why some people don't reply..I mean that would be an honest thing to blog about, haha.

 

  Here is a list of reasons of why someone probably doesn't reply to me:




1. I'm blunt.
I'm sorry? Honesty is the best way to live.

2. I want attention.
I'm not even REALLY wanting attention, I just want to talk. Why is that such a bad thing?

3. I have no soul.
I already have your soul, so just keep on talking. It's to late now buddy.






I believe that is pretty much it, a small list I know. INSANE RIGHT? Oh well. 

I realize I have lists of why people shouldn't respond/reply to me and why some probably don't, xDDD. Did I just make myself look bad? OH WELL. Maybe some people don't respond because they are having food delivered to me right meow. OH SNAP.
Don't worry, if you are not responding back to me, I am just going to go and converse with some other intellectual. So, I am good, just aggravated with some people.



Thanks for reading!
Just a little rant for today. 
( plus, some funniness stuff, right :P? )


No comments:

Post a Comment