Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Am I ready to date yet?

This questions ponders my mind as I talk to multiple people, and it's not even "talking", it's just talking to the opposite sex. I enjoy talking to men, as friends. I recently got the app MeetMe, and Tinder because, why not? I enjoy talking to others, and hey, maybe someone interesting will come along and will actually have a decent conversation that doesn't revolve around a massive hard on.
I'm not going to lie, I have made about maybe, 3 guy friends total from this, and they are nice. I feel like I should add that, I put on my bio/about me that I am only looking for friends (it's the truth). I believe the 3 friends I have made are good enough and I have decided that I will be deleting those app accounts soon. I just enjoy talking to others, it honestly doesn't even have to be a male.

I am actually not sure where I was going with this, haha. I just felt the need to blog some, and this topic is currently what I am going through. I mean, am I ready to date? I have only been single for 6 months, and honestly I don't think it's enough time...unless the right person comes along.

So, has the right person came along yet? Sheesh, why do you have to ask so many questions?!
It's funny that you mention that random person from the internet.. I went on a double date this past weekend and my night ended at 9am, technically the morning. I don't want to post much about it online, for now, but it wasn't that bad. Sure it had its ups and downs, but that was the first date I had been on since, who even knows! So, that was my first date after my breakup.

Do you plan on going on more dates with this person or just a date in general in the future?
I would like to go on another date with the same person, but it all depends. It depends on how I feel, and on how this person acts for the next week or so. I am a weird person, and I take a lot into consideration. If this doesn't work out though, will I want to go on more dates? Not only am I weird, but I am cautious, so it depends on the person and how long I have been talking to that person.

I think I may end this post here, but this makes me think that I should make a blog about my dates and other juicy things. I just enjoy writing, and saying how and what I feel at the moment, I hope that isn't to weird for most of you weirdos :P.

Have a great day! If you yourself haven't dated in a long time, and are wondering if you should get back out there..just remember, you are #1 and you have to make yourself happy, you come first!

No comments:

Post a Comment