Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15th, first post in awhile.

Hello guys! It sure has been a good while, and I am sorry xD. Iunno why I haen't wrote. Nothing really important to say I guess. :/
How has everyone else been? I hope great!
Anything new? Well, I got my belly button pierced for the 3rd time almost a month ago xD, Hahaha. Then I got my septum pierced maybe 2 weeks ago I believe. That hurt like a bitch bish haha, serial buisness.

I haven't been to my Moms since before Christmas, yep.

I have been spending ALOT of time with my Step Mom Sarah,which she is doing well by the way! Chemo has given her some bad effects though,which is retardly ridiculous. I love her so much! I consider her my Mom, which everyone knows that, I say it alot on my Youtube videos xD. Which if you aren't subscribed to me, YOU SHOULD BE >:3. Mwahahaha.
Speaking of Youtube videos. I have 81 now I believe. Still disappointed on my subscriber count though(156) better than 1 so I suppose I don't mind.

Oh! I finally got a photography camera! A Fujifilm one at that;Sapphire got it for me for my Birthday (which was April 7th). Very nice camera. I use to for my Youtube videos as well!
I practiced my very first photography shoot on Sapphire, it went soooo well ^-^. Then a week later, I took picturesof Allie and Emilea, that also went very well!

The weather eh? FREAKING HOT AS BALLS O.O. AHHHHHHHHHHH DX.
Good thing I have alot of shorts this year ^-^.

I will start blogging more again, because I have seriously missed it :/. Sorry I haven't wrote alot.

Also! Me and Stephen are still together <3.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND WEEKEND LOVES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment