Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tonight, November 18th.

Hello gorgeous people. I hope everyone is extra extra fine on this day and hope everyone is having a great day and a great week. My week is going eh, I've been getting depressed alot for some reasons and stuff. Nothing to worry about though, i'll live..hopefully,xD
So at this exact and current moment im with my sister Nina,and its lovely<3 she has made my day, serial. I haven't seen her in like two months so no duh im extra happy right now. She pregnant and all, and today was the first day I got to feel Addison (her unborn babygirls name,xD) kick me,and it was so funny cause I was making jokes like 'I hit her head, no wonder she kicked me!", like no joke yo, I swear thats why she kicked me like twice. It was so adorable(: Best of wish's to pregnant people out there!
Well,im trying to at least write once a month, haha, keep in touch babydolls!
Have a great weekend and a great Thanksgiving<3

No comments:

Post a Comment