Monday, July 23, 2012

It's only 5:33PM people! July 23rd.

Hey everyone! Figured I should blog, cause ima cool cat like that ;D. Not exactly to much to update everyone on, but there is a few.
I took this. Holden Beach.

I FINALLY have all my referrals for my big GED tests, which two are this week, and then the rest are in two weeks, sadly. I wished they could just make them all in one week, but noooooo. Sucks balls but eh, it's life I suppose. I am so excited to finally be done with all of this. My future is right around the corner saying, "Hey you, hurry the eff up!" Hahaha. I don't think I will be able to start college this fall, because I don't think I will meet the deadline for the sign up stuff, you know what I mean haha. But yeah, if I don't get too, hopefully I will in the spring, but keep your pretty little fingers crossed for me!

Example of the Hyundai, not the exact one but yeah!
You remember that car I was talking about in my last entry? Welllllllllll, someone snatched it up before I could! Sad I know. But, I think that was meant to happen, because the other day I found the perfect car for me! I have recently discovered that I really like Hyundai cars! I found myself a light blue 2006 Hyundai Sonata! She is a beauty :3. I want her haha. A really nice, and pretty car, that would, in my opininon, be perfect for myself ;D haha. So, keep your fingers crossed there too!

I have practiced driving a few times, even today. I drove from RCC to the stone store, I stopped there because I got scared O.O. Curvy roads and cars were coming so it scared me DX. But, obviously I must drive good because I am alive ^-^! *knocks on wood* I'ma get my license soon, but it's just really scary :/. I know i'm weird, don't judge me!

I went to the beach, last Thursday and stayed till Saturday because Papa Tony (Angel's Daddy) had two strokes! This trip was not for vacation, it was so we could see him. We had originally planned to stay till Sunday, but they let him go home Friday! Because he was walking good and all. I really don't like going to hospitals cause they make me sad :/. His nickname for me is Spike, ahah cool huh?
He's speech got wayyyyyyyyyyy better before we left Saturday, he was talking like himself. But Angel says he won't eve be the same :/. I think, he will be just as good OR even better! Keep him in your prayers.

That's all I will say about that, except, that was the first time I had been to the beach in years, so we stopped to see the ocean and get shells :3.

That's all gals and guys! Please stay tuned! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment