Saturday, May 28, 2011

May28th. O:

Hey guys! It hasn't been to long since I blogged, not to shabby if I do say so myself. I usually forget to blog >.>, but people do tend to forget things, so, haha. I'm pretty sure this entry won't be as long as the last one I wrote, that was a very long one, haha.

This is kinda old, took by my Mom when I went to Asheville.
Today.. I woke up around 2pm or 1pm I forgot. I didn't go to bed till around 5am, that is pretty late haha. I was watching Lost, a really great show. It isn't really new, but I juts started watching it with Sapphire on Netflix not to long ago o: I'm not really doing much now. I fixed Sarah some pound cake, mmm, that Little Granny had made and fixed her some more of her Sunny D, even put her a blue bendy straw in it :3.

How is she?..Sarah. She is welllll...not to bad I guess. On the 25th, when she had her surgery,  we went there (Me, Sapphire, James/Sapphire's boyfriend). I didn't really go straight to her, I kinda just stood near my Dad, because people were ya know surrounding her or well just around her. I did look at her, lol, but I don't like to really look at people in hospitals, especially if their hurt or don't feel good. She was in pain, obviously, but she about cried when she moved or did something and I couldn't look at her. Seeing someone that you love in pain, makes you want to cry, or it does to me. But all in all, it was good to see her that day. I kissed her on the cheek before I left :3. Well, she's home now, of course she kinda needs help to do things. I really don't know how to help someone, I try and of course I want too, it's not as easy as it would seem. Daddy does the most, because he loves her alot, we all do too but iunno, he's stronger? O: I know she will get better soon!
I was just hanging out with her for an hour or two not to long ago, we tried to watch a movie but it wasn't really interesting and well we talked some, and got to hangout. I love her very much <3.

I recently got in touch with two teachers, since I well, ya know. One I haven't talked to in the longest time, I had her in the 4th grade and she wast great. The other, was my Ladybugs person and a teacher of mine, she is really sweet and means alot to me. Anyhow, I just wanted to get in touch with people since I haven't in awhile. People mean alot to me so, yeah haha. Those two teachers are really special.

So, this weekend is Animazment, you lucky people that got to go I am jealous >.>. Hope it's great and hope everyone going has a great time!

Not much to say today/tonight. Hope everything is great!

Today is Nina's birthday, Happy Birthday Sissy!<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment