Friday, January 17, 2014

It's a New Year!

Hey y'all! Well well, it sure has been a LONG time since I have blogged and I am sorry about that to the people who actually read my blog, I am sorry!
So, I will do a quick update; nothing is TO new in my life haha.

I started my 3rd semester back at college Monday and I vlogged this whole week! I will put the videos in this post so anyone can watch them  (I put up 2 so if you want to watch more then just go to my channel)^-^. This week has been long but not so bad, I've seen alot of my friends already (which I don't really have any haha). I see my friend Stephanie every day, and Ashlynn on Mondays and Wednesdays, which is neat. They are both really good friends :D.

Gawsh, there is nothing really to write, maybe I will have more time to write more very soon!

Have a great New Year everyone and do great in school/college!




No comments:

Post a Comment