Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28th,9:22pm

Hey guys! I thought I should write, but there isn't nothing really to say actually. What is new, this time? Well, a day or two after my last post I finally got to see little Addison, and she is adorable! I got to feed her but yeah she did cry XD. She will eventually like, so Nina says. Lets hope!
Oh, I cut my hair! Yes, me myself and I. I dunno why I did, but I did xD. I plan to go shorter soon or during the summer, and do crazy things to it. o;
Hmm. Birthday is soon! April 7th! Hopefully it will be fun but I have my doubts actually :/. Why do I have doubts? I just do. It'll probably be a regular day with things in it, who knows. I don't really want anything, well not that i can really think of. I want angel bites and my naval (use to have) pierced. That is about all I can think of.

Oh! While I have been away I finished another anime, Chobits, haha it was cute and good:3
If you watch it or have you might not like how they turned Chii on rofl xD.

These days, you will find me on Gaia, yes Gaia! It is so awesome, and I love it. Haha Check it out!
gaiaonline.com

Well, Ima go I'll try to write soon!Love you guys<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment